2020-2021 season is based on 32 classes over a 9 month period, September 10, 2020 through May 15, 2021. Classes are paid in advance based on the option you choose. There are two payment options: Option #1- 9 payment plan was computed on an annual base, 1st payment due at registration, subsequent payments due on the first of each month including May, Option #2- 3 payment plan. 1st payment due at registration, 2nd on 11/1/2021, 3rd and last due on 1/1/2021. Statements will be emailed 5 days prior to due date. Tuition is nonrefundable after Nov. 15th. You are considered enrolled unless withdrawal is in formal writing. Credit will be given for prolonged illness only. There are no refunds or credits given for missed classes. Inclement weather cancellations will not be credited but can be made-up within one month. Refunds or credit will not be given for voluntary withdraw. There is a late charge of $30 for any payment late more than 10 days. This will be billed to your account and you will receive notice. Returned check fee of $30 will be charged to your account. We accept cash, checks and credit cards. Credit cards will have a 2.5% charge. There are substantial discounts on tuition to encourage the study of the art of dance(see pricing scale below). Some of the numerous benefits to dancing are: develop long and strong muscles, gain self confidence and pride, co-ordination, discipline, balance, creativity and learn to be comfortable in groups.
- Tuition for 2020-2021 is PER STUDENT.
- First tuition payment is due at registration.
- Family discounts apply when no other discounts occur.
- We accept cash, checks and credit cards.There will be a 2.5% fee for Credit cards
- All registered students will have credit card on file. If payment is not paid by the 15th of the month, if option #1 was chosen, your credit card will be charged for that payment as well as a $10 late fee. Returned check fee of $30 will be charged for any returned check.
Tuition Prices for 2020-2021,
Option #2 not available for Credit Card
- 1 45-60 minute class weekly: Option #1 $75, Option #2 $225
- 2 Hours weekly: Option #1- $140 Option #2- $420
- 3 Hours weekly: Option #1- $195 Option #2 $585
- 4 Hours weekly: Option #1- $245 Option #2-$735
- 5 Hours weekly: Option #1- $300 Option #2- $900
- 6 Hours weekly: Option #1- $330 Option #2- $990
- 7 Hours Weekly: Option #1- $340 Option #2- $1005